Distributed Directory Test Description
Test Description: A distributed directory object is created, both in a component and in the full application. The object is tested for consistency in both settings.Test Results
- Test Programming Language: Fortran90
- Number of PETs: 6
- Communications Method:MPI
The main program of the test application consists of the following sections.
- The distributed directory is created when each pet declares a set of locally owned indices.
- The distributed directory registers its set of locally owned indices.
- The directory initializes its data structures.
- Each pet then posts a query to the directory to find out which processor owns each of the indices in the table. The resulting answer from the directory is tested for correctness (each processor can deduce the correct answer).
- The directory finishes operation.
- The directory is destroyed, freeing memory.