Field Halo Test Description
Test Description: Halo operation with an Array interfaceTest Results
- Test Programming Language: Fortran90
- Number of PETs: 12
- Communications Method: MPI
The main program of the test application consists of the following sections.
- Creates a 3x4 DELayout
- Creates a Component named "System Test #70385"
- Creates a horizontal 30x36 global Grid, distributed over DELayout with a halo of 2 in each direction.
- Allocates an Array with 14x13 cells on each DE (10x9 plus the halo).
- Sets the initial value over the entire Array to -1
- Sets the initial value over the the exclusive domain to the DE identifier.
- Creates a Field using the Grids and Arrays
- Does a halo operation on the Field
- Prints out the results of the halo operation
- Deallocates memory for all the created objects by calling destroy subroutines for the Component, Field, Grid Arrays, and DELayout.